[Fla-facrlboard] FACRL Election Results

Jonathan Miller JXMILLER at Rollins.edu
Wed Mar 9 13:09:36 EST 2016

Claire

The votes have been counted and the complete election results are as follows:

President Elect -                              Kim Copenhaver (Eckerd College)
Secretary -                                             Corrine Bishop (University of Central Florida)
Members at Large (3 slots) -          Craig Amos (Nova Southeastern University.)
    Melissa Del Castillo (Florida international University.)
                                                         Sarah DeVille (Ave Maria University)

Do you want to inform everyone (the elected, the nominated, and the membership) or would you like me to do that? If you want me to do it, can you remind me of the details of the first meeting at which they should plan on attending.

Jonathan

Jonathan Miller, Ph.D.
Library Director
Olin Library