[Fla-facrlboard] Fwd: [collib-l] Be a Featured Member in A Day in the Life of a CLS Member

Deborah Robinson ROBINDEB at tcc.fl.edu
Fri Mar 13 13:50:30 EDT 2015

Hello all,

This might something for our membership committee to consider.

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Monica Berger @ Work" <monicabergerwork at gmail.com<mailto:monicabergerwork at gmail.com>>
Date: March 13, 2015 at 9:55:06 AM PDT
To: collib-l at lists.ala.org<mailto:collib-l at lists.ala.org>
Subject: [collib-l] Be a Featured Member in A Day in the Life of a CLS Member

A Day in the Life of a CLS Member (http://acrlcls.wordpress.com/) is a blog that features short interviews with different CLS members in order to:

*Introduce CLS members to one another and encourage professional connections.
*Highlight the positive experiences and professional development that comes from CLS membership.
*Showcase the diversity and enthusiasm of CLS members.

Considering contributing! This is a very small time commitment. It consists of sending in a photo and answering four fun, short questions in 50 words or less. You can learn more on our nomination page: http://acrlcls.wordpress.com/nominate-yourself-or-a-colleague/

If you are at all interested in being featured, or know of a CLS colleague who you think would make a great feature please do let us know.

Sincerely,
Prof. Monica Berger
On behalf of the CLS Communications Committee
Electronic Resources & Technical Services Librarian
New York City College of Technology, City University of New York
mberger at citytech.cuny.edu<mailto:mberger at citytech.cuny.edu>