[Fla-facrlboard] FW: Menu options for FACRL Board Meeting at FLA

Jonathan Miller JXMILLER at Rollins.edu
Wed Mar 11 17:18:14 EDT 2015

Hi everyone

Finally the staff at the Caribe got back to me. We have two choices for breakfast on 5/15. We can go to one of the cafes in the hotel/resort and buy a whole bunch of coffees, bagels, etc. and carry them back to our room for the meeting. Or we can have the meeting catered. The various catering options are attached. The prices on the right are quoted per person unless otherwise noted. Pretty outrageous, right?

So, what is your pleasure and what is our budget?

Jonathan

From: Angela Roach [mailto:ARoach at cariberoyale.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 2:33 PM
To: Jonathan Miller
Subject: RE: Menu options

Hello Johnathan,
Sorry for the delay in getting in touch with you but I hope the items attached will help.

If there is anything else you need please just let me know.

Angela

Angela Roach
Senior Convention Services Manager   CARIBE ROYALE
407.238.8461  DIRECT   |   407.238.8411  FAX
8101 World Center Drive   |   Orlando, Florida 32821
cariberoyale.com<http://www.cariberoyale.com/>
View Our Video<http://www.youtube.com/user/thecaribeorlando#p/u/8/kMlyxlEc1FU>

[Green]<http://www.dep.state.fl.us/greenlodging/>[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/The_Caribe>[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/TheCaribe>[Stash Hotel Rewards]<http://www.stashrewards.com/?q=cariber-91>

NOTE:  This e-mail may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,

dissemination or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in it or attached to

it is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it.