[Fla-facrlboard] Conference Call

Deborah Robinson ROBINDEB at tcc.fl.edu
Mon Mar 31 16:50:12 EDT 2014

I agree with Claire.  I do think we need another conference call.  We also need to get our bylaws approved before that meeting and, even before that, get the meeting info out.  I've had a couple of people ask me when the meeting is at FLA.  Maybe we could get that info on the web site for starters?

Debbie