[Fla-facrlboard] Draft Report for State of Florida

Claire Dygert CDygert at flvc.org
Mon Mar 31 15:40:23 EDT 2014

Debbie,

We only had elections for president.  Because we realized how far astray we were from our bylaws, I believe the Board agreed to extend terms for the secretary and treasurer until we got things straightened out.    Which we almost do!

Claire

Claire T. Dygert
Assistant Director for Licensing and E-Resources
Florida Virtual Campus
5830 NW 39th Avenue
Gainesville, FL  32606
352-415-6829