[Fla-facrlboard] Defining Sponsorships for FACRL meeting.

Will, Dr. Christina ChristinaWill at sjrstate.edu
Wed Mar 26 16:11:04 EDT 2014

That sounds good to me.

Christina

From: Fla-facrlboard [mailto:fla-facrlboard-bounces at lists.fsu.edu] On Behalf Of Renee Montgomery
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:00 PM
To: Jonathan Miller; fla-facrlboard at lists.fsu.edu
Cc: Gloria Colvin (gcolvin at fsu.edu); Rachel Mulvihill; Sandy Avila; Jamie Gill; Kathryn MIller
Subject: Re: [Fla-facrlboard] Defining Sponsorships for FACRL meeting.

Sounds good to me - here's one suggestion for wording:

Sponsorship for the FACRL Fall Program includes recognition in the printed/online program and during the president's welcoming remarks. Unfortunately we are unable to offer time for presentations but we would be happy to provide table space for staff and/or promotional materials during the program.