[Fla-facrlboard] FACRL Loose Ends

Claire Dygert CDygert at flvc.org
Mon Mar 24 10:17:05 EDT 2014

On the brochures... I think our membership committee started working on that as we edited the bylaws.  I'll see what I can find in the next couple of days.

As an FYI 26 people have voted on the bylaws - 25 said yes.  The other was peeved about typos.

Claire

Claire T. Dygert
Assistant Director for Licensing and E-Resources
Florida Virtual Campus
5830 NW 39th Avenue
Gainesville, FL  32606
352-415-6829