[Fla-facrlboard] Twitter Account

Renee Montgomery rcmontgomery at ucf.edu
Thu Mar 20 13:43:25 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

I would like to create a Twitter account for FACRL. Since going to GoDaddy I am in the process of creating an official email for our group. This would be an email the web/newsletter editor would check and this is the email that would be associated with the Twitter account. I have looked at other library accounts but wanted to see what you thought our name should be. Here are some examples:
@TweetFLAlibrary
@ALA_ACRL
@SLA_FCC
@ALALibrary

Do you want to stay basic with @FACRL or go with something else?

I'm not sure when we meet next but if you could respond soon that would be great. Might be nice to have this up and running in time for FLA!

Thanks,
Renee