[Fla-facrlboard] Chapters Council at ALA Annual

DEBORAH ROBINSON ROBINDEB at tcc.fl.edu
Thu May 9 16:37:19 EDT 2013

Good afternoon Board members,

I am not going to be at ALA Annual next month and so will be unable to attend the Chapters Council meeting.  If any of you are planning to attend and would like to represent FACRL at Council, please let me know and I'll find out what the process is for sending a substitute/proxy.  I haven't been to a Council meeting in several years, but I found the meetings to be quite informational and interesting.

Best,

Debbie

Deborah Robinson
Director of Library Services