[Fla-facrl] Fw: ChatGPT Study

Cooke, Rachel rcooke at fgcu.edu
Thu Sep 14 17:18:34 EDT 2023

Hello FACRL Members,  I'm forwarding on behalf of a colleague. Please consider participating!

Apologies for any cross-postings

Hello,

If you currently use or plan to use the generative text tool ChatGPT in conjunction with your information literacy instruction, we want to hear from you!

We hope to understand better how librarians use this artificial intelligence chatbot in their information literacy instruction and how they view the tool. Those who engage in information literacy instruction in any format are encouraged to participate via this anonymous survey.

Follow this link to find out more: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fiu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0NFTRbaI5FjITem__;!!PhOWcWs!1GGd43aziWXlGi3FiBcDAFGr9u00sQa_4e5rUb_4jj3aOCiJCbd8KABw3yn92AD3CMVUU42sc4PisLwVEecIgCI$

We are grateful for your time and participation. We highly value feedback from our colleagues.

We plan to close the survey on October 1st!

Questions? Please contact us.

Melissa Del Castillo medelcas at fiu.edu<mailto:medelcas at fiu.edu>

Assistant Librarian, Virtual Learning & Outreach Librarian, Florida International University

Hope Kelly kellyh3 at vcu.edu<mailto:kellyh3 at vcu.edu>

Assistant Professor, Online Learning Librarian, Virginia Commonwealth University