[Fla-facrl] Job Posting -- Jay I. Kislak Chair and Curator at University of Miami Libraries

Sarah Seavey sseavey at wittkieffer.com
Tue May 23 15:17:36 EDT 2023

The University of Miami Libraries is seeking an individual to provide curatorial vision, direction and sustained innovative programming for the Kislak Collection of the Early Americas, Exploration and Navigation of the Kislak Center at Miami. The Jay I. Kislak Chair and Curator (Kislak Chair and Curator) will be responsible for ensuring preservation, intellectual access, exhibition and public programming, as well as ongoing collection development for all thematic components of the Kislak Collection of the Early Americas, Exploration and Navigation<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.library.miami.edu/kislak-center/exhibitions.html__;!!PhOWcWs!y2vQoORmjN8TDdjwOteq7xLJ5I3hJ2_Vil84n-KEB_or7zHox9xUxrobxREDExtIMkXqdNKVkPV-qT1S0yX4b-Uprjk$ > at the University of Miami.

Nominations, inquiries and applications are invited to UMiamiKislakChair at wittkieffer.com<mailto:UMiamiKislakChair at wittkieffer.com> or here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/24639-jay-i-kislak-chair-and-curator/__;!!PhOWcWs!y2vQoORmjN8TDdjwOteq7xLJ5I3hJ2_Vil84n-KEB_or7zHox9xUxrobxREDExtIMkXqdNKVkPV-qT1S0yX4zHvt80U$ >.

Thank you,
Sarah

SARAH SEAVEY (SHE/HER)
Associate

Office: 678.302.1639
sseavey at wittkieffer.com<mailto:sseavey at wittkieffer.com>
Miami, FL

[https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.dropbox.com/s/zo3bik5ttwsyhyy/WK*20Logo_White_313x68.png?raw=1__;JQ!!PhOWcWs!y2vQoORmjN8TDdjwOteq7xLJ5I3hJ2_Vil84n-KEB_or7zHox9xUxrobxREDExtIMkXqdNKVkPV-qT1S0yX4FZfwKng$ ]
[facebook]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/WittKiefferSearch/__;!!PhOWcWs!y2vQoORmjN8TDdjwOteq7xLJ5I3hJ2_Vil84n-KEB_or7zHox9xUxrobxREDExtIMkXqdNKVkPV-qT1S0yX4a7VXUBM$ >[twitter]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/WittKieffer__;!!PhOWcWs!y2vQoORmjN8TDdjwOteq7xLJ5I3hJ2_Vil84n-KEB_or7zHox9xUxrobxREDExtIMkXqdNKVkPV-qT1S0yX4LarWil0$ >[linkedIn]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/company/wittkieffer/__;!!PhOWcWs!y2vQoORmjN8TDdjwOteq7xLJ5I3hJ2_Vil84n-KEB_or7zHox9xUxrobxREDExtIMkXqdNKVkPV-qT1S0yX4Hu_WLhI$ >
WittKieffer.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.wittkieffer.com/__;!!PhOWcWs!y2vQoORmjN8TDdjwOteq7xLJ5I3hJ2_Vil84n-KEB_or7zHox9xUxrobxREDExtIMkXqdNKVkPV-qT1S0yX4pKS7oxw$ >

This email text or attachments may contain information which is confidential and may be privileged. This communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, photocopying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please promptly notify us by a reply to this email and delete or destroy the transmission and all attachments without reading them. Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege. Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the business of Witt/Kieffer Inc. shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.