[Fla-facrl] idea for a FACRL interest group- Academic Librarians at Private Instutitions

Nancy Schuler schulenl at eckerd.edu
Wed Feb 15 13:16:21 EST 2023

Hi Helen,
You can count me in as well.

Best,
Nancy

--
*Nancy Schuler, MLIS (she/her/hers)*
Assistant Professor, e-Resources & Collection Development Librarian, Eckerd

Eckerd College <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.eckerd.edu/library__;!!PhOWcWs!1f7oHrzc07rMBOdCm0w1xYfWeHFx_-6rspdjmBaIsY4j-y1yrpIhgEQUXukV1dLn0vGu2lvb60rgCjXH31klzlI1kkE$ >
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, Florida 33711
[image: Eckerd College logo]