[Fla-facrl] JOB POSTING: Technical Services & Collections Librarian

Nancy Schuler schulenl at eckerd.edu
Wed Nov 2 09:07:00 EDT 2022

Dear FLA-FACRL colleagues,
Eckerd College is currently seeking a Technical Services & Collections
Librarian to join our team in St Petersburg, FL. The position is tenure
track, and includes teaching and liaison support for our Comparative
Cultures Collegium (World Languages, Anthropology, International Business
disciplines). Here are additional details as well as a link to the job
posting:

*Position*: Technical Services and Collections Librarian | Assistant
Professor, Tenure Track
*Apply by date:*  January 27, 2023
*Link to full job ad*: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eckerd.hirecentric.com/jobs/221453.html__;!!PhOWcWs!3xrBrQXKXU6VaHMMQZp9xbhANls51zZEIfoFLCfk0DNWtPkne_1RJeCPfLQubH14RdLaC0vEn77eMdp7A0-Q1I5wCXA$
*City, State:* St Petersburg, Florida
*Position Type:* Full-time, Tenure Track
*Who to Contact with Questions:*  Inquiries may be sent to Lisa N.
Johnston, Director of Library Services. johnstln at eckerd.edu

Thank you,
Nancy

--
*Nancy Schuler, MLIS (she/her/hers)*
Assistant Professor, e-Resources & Collection Development Librarian, Eckerd

Eckerd College <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.eckerd.edu/library__;!!PhOWcWs!3xrBrQXKXU6VaHMMQZp9xbhANls51zZEIfoFLCfk0DNWtPkne_1RJeCPfLQubH14RdLaC0vEn77eMdp7A0-QnRyQRKA$ >
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, Florida 33711
[image: Eckerd College logo]