[Fla-facrl] Call for proposals

Ellie Dworak elliedworak at boisestate.edu
Tue May 24 20:04:03 EDT 2022

Call for Contributions

Kelsey Keyes and Ellie Dworak, librarians at Boise State University, are
writing a book about supporting students with parenting responsibilities in
the academic library, to be published by ACRL in 2023.

In order to feature a variety of perspectives from across the academic
library community, we invite you to share your stories, experiences,
examples, anecdotes, or case studies regarding the presence and needs of
parenting students at your institutions. These 100-400 word commentaries
will be used throughout the book to illustrate the content.

More information or to submit a proposal, please see the full Call for
Contributions at:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/boisestate.edu/supportingstudentparents/home__;!!PhOWcWs!0Af1OiVF9n5ny80ff9VEdN9HwSZrw0YMQnirubM5mqlzR8BLBqF0HWicrMbXFMuGfTUi2bGpzKScnTHcEVMvUohIx69NxcVr$ .

If you have any questions, please reply to this email.
--
Regards,
Ellie Dworak