[Fla-facrl] Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic within Technical Services – Participate in a Study

Renee Gould Renee.Gould at saintleo.edu
Tue Sep 8 10:34:21 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

We are conducting a research study on how the COVID-19 pandemic affected the employees of the Technical Services Department. We really appreciate your participation and distribution of our survey invitation to those you feel may be interested.

Title of Study: Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic within Technical Services

Purpose of Study: You are being asked to participate in a research study designed to examine how the COVID-19 Pandemic affected employees of the Technical Services Department.

Procedures: You will be asked 20 questions relevant to working from home during the pandemic.

Benefits: There is no direct benefit to you but the results from this study will help develop new policies and incentives going forward.

Risks: None greater than those of daily life.

Costs/incentives: Participation in this study will cost nothing beyond 15 minutes of your time in filling out this survey.

Confidentiality: No information that can identify you personally will be collected as part of this research. The research is completely anonymous. The data you share will be saved in a password protected file ensuring its safety

Use of information: Findings from this study will be used to benefit the library community via means of publications in scholarly journal(s) and conference(s).

Voluntary Participation: The participants may withdraw from the study at any time, or decline to participate, without any penalty.

Click on the link below to participate in the survey:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bit.ly/3fwmDXL__;!!PhOWcWs!k-dot1e3vzHokm_HYH1_QCmN-nyH-gP6gVYZ-wkYrYCHFq1Uux49-Zh1YKUc1SysSjDTMw$

If you have any questions about your rights as a research participant, please contact the Principal Investigator:

Thank you very much for helping us with our research!

Renee Gould & Marissa Smith

Renée Gould

Collection Development Librarian

Saint Leo University