[Fla-facrl] Distance Library Services Conference Program is Live -- Still Time to Register

Casey, Anne M CASEYA3 at erau.edu
Thu Oct 8 08:11:57 EDT 2020

Please excuse cross-posting

Hello Everyone,

With great enthusiasm, Kat Phillips and Torrie Raish are pleased to share the link to the Distance Library Services Conference agenda. This conference runs from November 3rd to November 4th. In the agenda, you will find all sessions and their times. https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://commons.erau.edu/dls-conference/2020/agenda/__;!!PhOWcWs!mBXTxEvqCrSnhwbYEhqf5Jc01GmtN4JMexzGa5-sBqlq87AWiKJRrBEN6uThrbGiQ2gmyA$ . You can register here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://register.outreach.psu.edu/portal/events/reg/participantTypeSelection.do?method=load&entityId=23187495__;!!PhOWcWs!mBXTxEvqCrSnhwbYEhqf5Jc01GmtN4JMexzGa5-sBqlq87AWiKJRrBEN6uThrbHO8KCflg$

For those who have registered/planning to register, you will be provided a guide for accessing the conference app as well as your login information in the last week of October.

For those who are presenting, look for an email to come out with the link you will use to upload session materials as well as a place to sign up for training so you feel confident to present your session and engage with attendees.

We do have a Twitter account for the conference, https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/DistanceLib__;!!PhOWcWs!mBXTxEvqCrSnhwbYEhqf5Jc01GmtN4JMexzGa5-sBqlq87AWiKJRrBEN6uThrbFGeCVKMg$ . Please follow the page and stay posted on all of the latest happenings and announcements. We think the conference website is looking pretty awesome.

In addition to the sessions, we will have social events, small communities, discussion groups, pop-up polls, surveys, session feedback, a social wall (hey you can even livestream this from your TV), and plenty of reminders to get out and vote (for those USA folk).

Remember, all of this for $90 dollars!! Distance librarianship is more relevant than ever and we are happy to be a place for all of us to come together and learn from each other. We are each other's best resource!!

Thanks All,

Kat and Torrie