[Fla-facrl] 2020 Election Results

Donlan, Rebecca rdonlan at fgcu.edu
Tue Apr 7 13:06:56 EDT 2020

Greetings, FACRL members!

I hope all of you are safe and well and coping as best you can with the current situation.  I don't know about you, but I am finding the whole work-from-home thing to be harder than I expected!  In the good news arena, I'm happy to announce the results of our FACRL Board Elections:

President Elect - Elana Karshmer, Florida International University
Treasurer-Valerie Boulos, Florida State University
Secretary - Cristy Moran, Broward College
Members at Large (3 slots) -
Julie Hornick, Florida Southern College
Deborah Prosser, Rollins College
Heather Bush, Eckerd College

Our new Board members will be formally installed during a May web meeting that will take the place of our customary meeting during FLA.

To all the candidates, know that all of us deeply appreciate your willingness to serve. And special thanks to Mark Marino, Suzette Spencer, and Alyssa Koclanes for serving on this year's Nominating Committee.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the FACRL Annual Meeting this October!

Becky

Rebecca Donlan
MA, Library and Information Science
Associate Director for Collection Management
Wilson G. Bradshaw Library
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd. S., Library West 225K, Fort Myers, FL 33965-6501
(239) 590-7641 | rdonlan at fgcu.edu<mailto:rdonlan at fgcu.edu>
ORCiD: 0000-0003-2674-3067

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.