[Fla-facrl] Call for applications, 2020 Institute for Research Design in Librarianship

Michelle Keba michelle.keba at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:36:09 EST 2019

The Institute for Research Design in Librarianship (IRDL)
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://ala.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04OTc2ODE5JnA9MSZ1PTEwNzM0NDYwODQmbGk9NzE4OTYzNjY/index.html__;!!PhOWcWs!iJl9LuW2MAvafwgaIMN4Q83kPGO1slGtBFhj01H_d8UR6X4H73R-j8L08FMBjWf58ErQpg$ >
is now accepting applications for the 2020 cohort. IRDL is a continuing
education program for academic and research librarians designed to prepare
novice researchers for careers as librarian-researchers. The Institute
takes place at the William H. Hannon Library in Los Angeles, CA.

IRDL provides social science research training during a week-long summer
workshop, June 6-14, 2020, followed by a year of support in completing a
research project of our scholars' design. *Applications are being accepted
now through January 27, 2020.*

For more information about IRDL, including program objectives, workshop
overview, tuition and fees, and the application process, visit our website,
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://library.lmu.edu/irdl__;!!PhOWcWs!iJl9LuW2MAvafwgaIMN4Q83kPGO1slGtBFhj01H_d8UR6X4H73R-j8L08FMBjWdCkO3TlA$ .