[Fla-facrl] Call for FLA Marketing Showcase

Camielle Crampsie ccrampsie at mail.usf.edu
Mon Apr 8 12:54:37 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

The FLA Marketing Committee will be hosting a Marketing Showcase at the FLA
annual conference in Orlando. We are looking for Florida libraries of all
kinds to share their best newsletters, program announcements, summer
reading brochures, advocacy materials, fundraising messages, orientation
handouts, infographics, swag and much more. The showcase will be a drop-in
style program that will be held on Wednesday May 15th, 2019 from 2:30-3:30pm.

It’s an exciting event where libraries will display their best PR
and marketing materials on tables throughout the room and we want your
amazing content! You can bring several physical copies of your
favorite marketing materials for others to view and take, or simply send us
a link to digital content that we can display prominently on screens in the
room. Physical copies can be dropped off with committee members in the
conference room just prior to the showcase and we will gladly display your
materials. However reps from individual libraries are welcome to stay to
discuss their promotion efforts and answer questions, which has been very
successful in the past.

Not going to FLA but still want to contribute? No problem – just email a
digital file to ccrampsie at mail.usf.edu and we’ll take it from there.

If you are planning on contributing content to the
FLA Marketing Showcase please sign-up at the link below. We are all doing
so many amazing things when it comes to library marketing and outreach, so
let’s share, learn and gain inspiration from each other!

FLA Marketing Showcase Sign-Up

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_spreadsheets_d_1pIrCIg0h8E3LWDJEIwzkyWjGv5ag5bqybeusaswjpqI_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=KO8fK77ibloMAPQarM8ExzFMoDE7fmqcPRhLQd4F-Ms&m=AlU8jexnVkSFJVmXiWnPSnfnNUAvBZ2vrYN_mEP_1ug&s=LibBesMVtHYs80ecLXZSVmcVR847ZfHsFmQImInOcDc&e=

Thanks so much,
Camielle Crampsie

--

Camielle Crampsie