[Fla-facrl] Request for Sample Forms: Evaluating Librarians' Teaching by Peers and/or Administrators

Elana Karshmer Elana.Karshmer at saintleo.edu
Fri May 19 15:13:59 EDT 2017

As a follow up to a survey that we sent out several weeks ago on the evaluation of librarians' teaching of one-shot sessions by peers and/or administrators, we are collecting sample evaluation forms. If your institution has an evaluation form that you use to evaluate librarian teaching (and in this situation we are referring to the evaluation of librarians' teaching by their peers or by administrator, and not by students in the sessions being taught), please send your forms to us at library.eval at gmail.com<mailto:library.eval at gmail.com>. If you would like, you may redact any institutional information on the forms before sending them in, but please be assured that we will be using the information we collect to create a new composite form that specifically evaluates what librarians do in the classroom (for example, when teaching a one-shot session), and we will not share institutional information on the form we create. Please feel free to submit a form even if you did not participate in the survey.

Thank you for your participation!

Jackie Bryan, Elana Karshmer, Darla Asher; Saint Leo University