[Fla-facrl] FACRL Annual Fall Program -- Call for Volunteers

Claire Dygert CDygert at flvc.org
Wed Jul 8 11:34:32 EDT 2015

Greetings FACRL members:

FACRL's annual program<http://facrl.org/index.html> will be held October 16, 2015 in Gainesville, FL at the Harn Museum of Art.  We are looking for volunteers to serve on various program planning subcommittees, including Vendor Sponsorship, Student Scholarship, Program Proposal Review and Selection, and Local On-Site Support.  This is a good opportunity for those of you looking to get more involved in FACRL!

If you'd like to volunteer for one of the subcommittees listed above, please complete the brief survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FACRLVolunteer by the end of Wednesday, July 15.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you!

Claire

Claire Dygert
FACRL President