[Film-bfad3] ADA Thesis VFX Cut In

Gast, Thomas L. tgast at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Mar 26 14:10:37 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I just wanted to send out a reminder to start copying your finished VFX shots onto the SAN and scheduling time with me to cut them into your Davinci Resolve project. Please do this as soon as you are able to help find any unexpected problems early. This also goes for the 3 animation shows. I need your finished shots on the SAN so I can build a Resolve project. If any of the directors have any questions please don't hesitate to let me know.

Oh, and don't forget about your credits.

Thomas Gast
Post Production Supervisor
Florida State University College of Motion Picture Arts

Phone: 850.443.7136
Email: tgast at film.fsu.edu<mailto:tgast at film.fsu.edu>
film.fsu.edu<http://film.fsu.edu>