[Film-bfad3] Green Screen Shoot

Glass, Mary mglass at fsu.edu
Wed Mar 25 12:55:50 EDT 2015

For anyone that is interested in the green screen shoot, we are going to meet at 3pm on the green screen stage.

For those who are wanting to shoot something, please let me know what you are planning as soon as possible. We need to know how much of the floor to setup and what equipment we will need.

Sent from my subservient iPhone