[Film-bfad3] Green Screen Shoot

Glass, Mary mglass at fsu.edu
Thu Mar 19 11:58:29 EDT 2015

I have reserved some time for us to shoot on our brand new green screen stage next Thursday the 26th. I would like to get a headcount for how many of you are interested so I know how much equipment to reserve. If you could reply to this email if you are interested that would be helpful.

For those who are interested please have a good idea of what sort of footage you may want to get while we have the stage. We have a week to plan things out so if any of you need help figuring out some good ideas please let me know.

Thanks
MB