[Film-bfad3] ADA Thesis Coloring and Sound Info

Gast, Thomas L. tgast at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 18 16:45:31 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I am attaching a few documents you will want to take a look at. Two of them are different ways of looking at the assigned coloring dates and suites. The other is the suite assignments for sound design. Please look at these asap and let me know if you have any questions.

Some of you have already begun cutting your final VFX into your Davinci project which is great. The rest of you need to get the ball rolling and come find me to schedule time to do that. Remember, all of your VFX need to be cut in prior to your assigned coloring dates. Also, your credits need to be finalized and ready to drop in to Premiere by your last day of coloring. The idea is that your video will be complete by the time you finish color correction.

As far as any additional material for the screening (trailers or tributes), everything needs to be finished and ready to turn over to the post staff by  Monday April the 27th. It also needs to be approved by the faculty so make sure to keep them in the loop with anything you are planning.

As always any questions please let me know.

Thomas Gast
Post Production Supervisor
Florida State University College of Motion Picture Arts

Phone: 850.443.7136
Email: tgast at film.fsu.edu
film.fsu.edu