[Film-bfad3] Today

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 18 08:06:19 EDT 2015

Hey guys, I woke up this morning with a 101.1 fever! For all our sakes I'm not coming in.

BUT

I still want you to have class. I'd like you to share with each other the results of your research over the past couple of weeks. If you went to LA (or Atlanta or New York or...) tell everyone what you learned. I heard some reports yesterday and it sounds like there's been a lot of really fruitful research.

Jason will be coming later in the class to talk about business cards.

Don't forget you're taking your job cover letter/resume to the career center this week, if you haven't already.

Sorry for my absence today. We'll regroup later.

Brenda