[Film-bfad3] FW: Film Internships in France!

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Mar 10 17:00:10 EDT 2015

This is from one of our MFA students. He did this internship at Cannes and the deadline is in three days to apply for this year's trip. It's expensive, but if your parents want to give you a nice graduation present, especially if you want to go into live action, you might want to think about applying. Call Fred for more information. His phone number is at the end of the message.

Hello,

I am Fred Johnson and I am a graduate student at the College of Motion Picture Arts at Florida State University. I want to present to students an opportunity of a lifetime!  Would you be interested in working an internship with Paramount Pictures along with other film companies in Cannes, France this summer?

If so,  click this link ---> https://vimeo.com/75611738

The deadline to apply is MARCH 13, 2015! Yes, it's only a few days away, but applying is easy! If there is something you cannot turn in on time because of the short time window, let me know and we will work with you!

I am a returning participant of the program and I want you to be a part of it too!

Call or email me if you have questions or go to the thecreativemindgroup.com to learn more.

Regards,

Fred Johnson

(214) 725-2502