[Film-bfad3] Whew!

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 4 22:13:14 EST 2015

What a night! I'm sorry we keep going over but there's just so much good stuff.

The job search prezi:
http://prezi.com/ffnqmfpzruih/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

To work on over the next two weeks:

Finish your interviews/case studies if you didn't already (or just keep doing them because they're great)

Start working on resumes/cover letters – take your resume and job cover letter to the career center and have them go over them with you. Get them stamped. (start your cover letter with something about the company you're applying to and why you like/respect them, then tell them why you'd be a good fit and what you can offer)

Work on your mission statement and turn in a preliminary one before next class. Do the pitch worksheet – it'll help with your mission statement. It's attached.

Start thinking about your branding pecha kucha. The prompt is attached.

Do your job research. Start a spreadsheet. It's getting real now.

Read chapters 7 & 8.