[Film-bfad3] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] FW: Looking for a Film Student/Tripod

Ciarlariello,Tony R. tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Nov 18 16:37:02 EST 2014

Hey Film Students,

I'm forwarding you a crew call you may be interested in. See below for more info, and contact Lucas Lobe directly if you are interested.

Tony

From: Lucas Lobe <lucas at foundobjectsite.com<mailto:lucas at foundobjectsite.com>>
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 1:36 PM
Cc: Gabriel London <gabriel at foundobjectsite.com<mailto:gabriel at foundobjectsite.com>>
Subject: Looking for a Film Student/Tripod

Hello - I’d like to inquire about the possibility of any students who would be interested in helping on a short, hands-on documentary shoot. The shoot is related to a screening of a feature documentary at FSU tonight, at 8PM in the Frost Courtroom. The film is about the Florida prison system, using a local Tallahassee resident’s story as a window to explore the injustice and bureaucratic inconsistencies that exist within the prison structure. The film is titled ‘The Life and Mind of Mark DeFriest,’ and the director, Gabriel London, will be at FSU today and is CCed on this email.

We will be filming Mark’s parole hearing on Wednesday - a monumental hearing in his case given the film’s completion and the conversation that is starting more widely around his release. Please look up the film for further details.

It would be a great, great help if we could get a student to help out on Wednesday, and would be a good opportunity for them to  gain experience. Additionally, if a tripod is available for use in your gear rental department, we would love to rent one. Please let me know if anyone knows of someone who would be willing to help out. Please call with any questions. Thanks,

Lucas Lobe
518-322-8200
lucas at foundobjectsite.com<mailto:lucas at foundobjectsite.com>