[Film-bfad3] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] My mother is gravely ill...

Wiley, David dwiley at film.fsu.edu
Tue Nov 11 09:14:42 EST 2014

Hey All:

David Thomas had a successful transfusion and is back better than ever. He has new skills he had yet to achieve prior to entering the hospital.  And most important to his mom and me, he is back to his  ebullient and willful self.   Thank you for your very supportive emails this weekend.

Unfortunately, my mother who has been is gravely ill is about to transition.  I needs some time to tend to her final requests and grieve.  As it is for me, working helps me to heal, so I will be doing some work at home.  However, this weekend I will need someone to step-up and be on-call for the F!, D1, F3 productions.

Thank you for your understanding,

-- David Barrow Wiley, MFA
Equipment Room Manager & Set Operations Supervisor
Florida State University, College of Motion Picture Arts
1121A University Center
Tallahassee, FL 32306
(850) 644-2014
(850) 443-1599 – Cell phone