[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Warren Report 11.19.21

Meryl Warren via Film-Students via Film-BFA film-bfa at lists.fsu.edu
Fri Nov 19 10:38:39 EST 2021

From Breyionna Flowers (MFA 20) “Working in production in Atlanta has been great thus far. After Set PAing on the Samaritan (2022) film, I worked on Disney's Just Beyond (2021) for Disney+, where I met my mentor. Through that connection, I was hired as a PA on Black Panther 2. I worked as the assistant of the 1st AD and 2nd AD during prep. Then I became the Walkie/Storyboard/Set PA during production. (Jazmin Rivera (MFA 20) and Meredith Mansfield (MFA 20) also worked on the film!) I met so many amazing people who were very knowledgeable and willing to teach. It was so dope! I built really good working relationships on the project with the department heads, so now I'm a Cultural Researcher for Ruth Carter. I'm also working on a novel series. I'm beyond grateful, looking forward to more growth and more opportunities. Peace and light!”

From Ben Solovey (BFA 07) “The 50th anniversary 4K restoration of Albert Falzon's 1972 surf film Morning of the Earth<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/morningoftheearth.com/__;!!PhOWcWs!nuEbacdN4Drlctnl5CPALcXYeSUW1IKL0SbZqZAHGhldieVX1AWU3-M79iX1aShk7QI$>, which I worked on with Origins Archival<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.originsarchival.com/__;!!PhOWcWs!nuEbacdN4Drlctnl5CPALcXYeSUW1IKL0SbZqZAHGhldieVX1AWU3-M79iX1aDTpWYk$>, is now online to view- and it's the first time I've contributed to a coffee table book<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/morningoftheearth.com/collections/books/products/50th-anniversary-book__;!!PhOWcWs!nuEbacdN4Drlctnl5CPALcXYeSUW1IKL0SbZqZAHGhldieVX1AWU3-M79iX1FtMyLyo$> alongside a film restoration. Next year we're tackling Bill Delaney's Free Ride<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.imdb.com/title/tt3256148/__;!!PhOWcWs!nuEbacdN4Drlctnl5CPALcXYeSUW1IKL0SbZqZAHGhldieVX1AWU3-M79iX1wkynu80$> from 1977, which brings more sweeping oceanic adventures beautifully shot in 16mm Ektachrome.   I don't only look after surf films: in September I joined FPS<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/filmpreservationsociety.org/__;!!PhOWcWs!nuEbacdN4Drlctnl5CPALcXYeSUW1IKL0SbZqZAHGhldieVX1AWU3-M79iX1vvApdjM$>, a small nonprofit dedicated to the restoration of important early films long unseen outside of archives. With partner institutions such as the Library of Congress, MoMA and CINEMATEK in Belgium providing the pieces, we're reassembling a selection of Pre-1914 silents from the Biograph company covering the screen debuts of actors like Mary Pickford, Mabel Normand and Lionel Barrymore. Quite a few of these only survive on paper prints<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/blogs.loc.gov/now-see-hear/2014/05/where-it-all-began-the-paper-print-collection/__;!!PhOWcWs!nuEbacdN4Drlctnl5CPALcXYeSUW1IKL0SbZqZAHGhldieVX1AWU3-M79iX1VV3lDCk$>, making them a far greater challenge to preserve and restore. Our upcoming slate of Blu-rays feature the likes of William S. Hart, Douglas Fairbanks and Clara Bow, and several FPS restorations by my colleague Katie Pratt<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.linkedin.com/in/kepratt__;!!PhOWcWs!nuEbacdN4Drlctnl5CPALcXYeSUW1IKL0SbZqZAHGhldieVX1AWU3-M79iX1Lv6WYTU$> are set to air on Turner Classic Movies- keep an eye out!”

From Nathan Cohen (BFA18 ) “Iliana, (Ipes BFA 18)  Anthony (Romoguera BFA 18) and I have teamed up once again for a short film we are shooting in North Miami this week. It is about the length of an F3 - 8 pages - but we are taking a week to shoot it because it is a single scene that takes place at the last few minutes of the day. We are shooting only from 6:30- 9 AM and from 3- 5:45 PM, and the footage so far is amazing. Other than sound, we are the only crew. So nice to work with CMPA classmates again in an intimate and small setting  and we are looking forward to sharing with you all!”

From Nicole Robinson Mabry (BFA 02) “This year, I've started a role with Ava DuVernay's ARRAY Crew<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.arraycrew.com/__;!!PhOWcWs!mQLXOq3dtH8LXvnTAI2WYv219MqC6gPYcQ7Slq7UNX1GLjOgakLi2K1YBfeAJ8E$>. Our mission is to connect below-the-line film and television professionals from underrepresented backgrounds with every major studio and streamer for employment opportunities. The talent pool is free to join for below-the-line professionals who are at least 18 years of age, have at least one verifiable production credit and who live in the United States or Canada. For those who are on the hiring side, you can request access to join to hire from the database as well. I'd love to see more FSU Film alumni joining the group and landing their next role! https://www.arraycrew.com/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.arraycrew.com/__;!!PhOWcWs!mQLXOq3dtH8LXvnTAI2WYv219MqC6gPYcQ7Slq7UNX1GLjOgakLi2K1YBfeAJ8E$>

Congratulations to Bryn Hubbard (MFA 13) who is now Assistant Editor at G4!!!

Will Stead (BFA 20), whose thesis film All the Young Dudes continues to have an unusually successful festival run, has been in the US for 14 years with his family. While his parents are permitted to remain in the US, Will's Artist Visa application (700 pages worth of letters of recommendation, published articles, film festival selections etc.) has been denied and he will be returning to the United Kingdom in early December.  If any of you have ANY connections in the UK, I'd appreciate your contacting Will at   william.steady at gmail.com<mailto:william.steady at gmail.com>.

From Beau DeMayo (MFA  Writing 09)   “Haven’t been able to talk about this for a very long time, but running and writing this show has been a dream come true:  from the Wrap:
  X-Men ’97:  1990s Marvel Animated Series Gets 2023 Revival on Disney+.  Revival picks up where classic series left off.

From Tammy Douglas (BFA 95) “I am very excited that a movie I mixed on is coming out on November 24th. Starring #AmySchumer<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/amyschumer?__eep__=6&__cft__%5B0%5D=AZW6tB_fm_9niNFB-ZfiFUblJigO-C13y8NGnTqjvvOC-zXjG2r-DtjOIt1XIVV38X3Qg7FOahYUQItP0DxRlQRtcc-nlS252bkRQ8WjA5j0zI_itEWDhkIdGldeZdV5RUI&__tn__=*NK-R>, #SteveYeun<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/steveyeun?__eep__=6&__cft__%5B0%5D=AZW6tB_fm_9niNFB-ZfiFUblJigO-C13y8NGnTqjvvOC-zXjG2r-DtjOIt1XIVV38X3Qg7FOahYUQItP0DxRlQRtcc-nlS252bkRQ8WjA5j0zI_itEWDhkIdGldeZdV5RUI&__tn__=*NK-R>. #BeanieFeldstein<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/beaniefeldstein?__eep__=6&__cft__%5B0%5D=AZW6tB_fm_9niNFB-ZfiFUblJigO-C13y8NGnTqjvvOC-zXjG2r-DtjOIt1XIVV38X3Qg7FOahYUQItP0DxRlQRtcc-nlS252bkRQ8WjA5j0zI_itEWDhkIdGldeZdV5RUI&__tn__=*NK-R>, #JuneSquib<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/junesquib?__eep__=6&__cft__%5B0%5D=AZW6tB_fm_9niNFB-ZfiFUblJigO-C13y8NGnTqjvvOC-zXjG2r-DtjOIt1XIVV38X3Qg7FOahYUQItP0DxRlQRtcc-nlS252bkRQ8WjA5j0zI_itEWDhkIdGldeZdV5RUI&__tn__=*NK-R>, #RichardJenkins<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/richardjenkins?__eep__=6&__cft__%5B0%5D=AZW6tB_fm_9niNFB-ZfiFUblJigO-C13y8NGnTqjvvOC-zXjG2r-DtjOIt1XIVV38X3Qg7FOahYUQItP0DxRlQRtcc-nlS252bkRQ8WjA5j0zI_itEWDhkIdGldeZdV5RUI&__tn__=*NK-R>. #JayneHoudyshell<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/jaynehoudyshell?__eep__=6&__cft__%5B0%5D=AZW6tB_fm_9niNFB-ZfiFUblJigO-C13y8NGnTqjvvOC-zXjG2r-DtjOIt1XIVV38X3Qg7FOahYUQItP0DxRlQRtcc-nlS252bkRQ8WjA5j0zI_itEWDhkIdGldeZdV5RUI&__tn__=*NK-R> #thehumans<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/thehumans?__eep__=6&__cft__%5B0%5D=AZW6tB_fm_9niNFB-ZfiFUblJigO-C13y8NGnTqjvvOC-zXjG2r-DtjOIt1XIVV38X3Qg7FOahYUQItP0DxRlQRtcc-nlS252bkRQ8WjA5j0zI_itEWDhkIdGldeZdV5RUI&__tn__=*NK-R> #StephenKaram<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/stephenkaram?__eep__=6&__cft__%5B0%5D=AZW6tB_fm_9niNFB-ZfiFUblJigO-C13y8NGnTqjvvOC-zXjG2r-DtjOIt1XIVV38X3Qg7FOahYUQItP0DxRlQRtcc-nlS252bkRQ8WjA5j0zI_itEWDhkIdGldeZdV5RUI&__tn__=*NK-R>

From Diego Araujo (MFA 04) “FANGO my third feature, currently in development, is part of the official selection of Ventana Sur's Blood Window, one of South America's most important events for all things horror, as per Variety:
https://variety.com/2021/film/global/ventana-sur-blood-window-genre-projects-1235105719/

From Oualid Mouaness (MFA 97) “#AvantPremiere<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/avantpremiere?__eep__=6&__cft__%5B0%5D=AZUP15xZKv769KgEejyan3aAuHcxp1z60mwqX8xntN-hu1jZTbdlFhQRga8YQ-j5XPOWv8_vBab4hnvNWPQ0hJaqb9Qw2lPfgAi-B9tndOHsIs6j2N4WtRnD9zol3pKniW1mGnsIs4dy03m5yghfITqY&__tn__=*NK-R> for LIBAN 1982 at the Institut du monde arabe<https://www.facebook.com/institutdumondearabe/?__cft__%5B0%5D=AZUP15xZKv769KgEejyan3aAuHcxp1z60mwqX8xntN-hu1jZTbdlFhQRga8YQ-j5XPOWv8_vBab4hnvNWPQ0hJaqb9Qw2lPfgAi-B9tndOHsIs6j2N4WtRnD9zol3pKniW1mGnsIs4dy03m5yghfITqY&__tn__=kK-R> in Paris - a packed house, beautiful audience, #cinephiles<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/cinephiles?__eep__=6&__cft__%5B0%5D=AZUP15xZKv769KgEejyan3aAuHcxp1z60mwqX8xntN-hu1jZTbdlFhQRga8YQ-j5XPOWv8_vBab4hnvNWPQ0hJaqb9Qw2lPfgAi-B9tndOHsIs6j2N4WtRnD9zol3pKniW1mGnsIs4dy03m5yghfITqY&__tn__=*NK-R> , and all the dicussions afterwards... in anticipation of the film's opening in French Cinemas on NOVEMBER 24th.

“The application period for the Television Academy Foundation’s 2022 Internship Program is now open for college media students nationwide.<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/emmys.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04NTUxODgzJnA9MSZ1PTc2Njc5OTQ1MCZsaT03Mzk0ODMyOA/index.html__;!!PhOWcWs!mDfJHiC0J_gnq8v-1YHt7xCkX6n8Gf54mDJYveybh1VcJHug6ow0wYoCnpCVwPgG5pg$>  Graduate and undergraduate students studying television arts can apply for paid internships in the television industry now through January 19, 2022 at 5:00pm (PT) for spring and summer positions.
2022 Internships may be in-person, hybrid or remote, depending on the opportunity, and are subject to change. As a condition of employment, the Academy Foundation will require all in-person or hybrid-work interns to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.  Go here for full information:  https://www.emmys.com/foundation/programs/internship/apply”   These are GREAT internships.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  We’ll be sharing a great weekend with our kids and grandkids and about 30 relatives and friends.  And the week after Thanksgiving we’ll be leaving with friends for 12 days in the Caribbean, including a Royal Clipper cruise from Antigua to Barbados!   I’ll plan to do a Warren Report before we leave if y’all send me things to share, and then there won’t be another WR until mid-December.

Brenda’s Screenings & Awards Update – November 18, 2021

Becoming Wonder Woman (BFA Doc 2019 Chase Davis) won the Jury Award for Best Student Documentary at the American Pavilion Emerging Filmmaker Showcase at Cannes. For more information about this festival, go to www.ampav.com.

 Life in the Between (BFA Thesis 2020 Siara-Lauren Brown) was selected for screening in the American Pavilion Virtual Diversity in Cannes Short Film Showcase on November 26th in the Religion category. For more information about this festival, go to www.ampav.com.

Sophie in Furbyland (BFA Doc 2021 Pacey Hansen) was awarded a Gold Medal in the Short Documentary category at the UK Seasonal Short Film Festival in London on October 6th. For more information about this festival, go to wwcsff.com/uk.

A Righteous Man (BFA Thesis 2020 Zach Freeman) and Lola’s Land (BFA Thesis 2021 Kate Lopez) were selected for screening at the Tampa Bay Underground Film Festival in Tampa, December 2-5. For more information about this festival, go to http://tbuff.org/.

Recipient (MFA Thesis 2021 Di Lu) was selected as a Quarter-Finalist in the Oniros Film Awards New York, a monthly competition. For more information about this competition, go to onirosfilmawards.com.

All the Young Dudes (BFA Thesis 2020 Will Stead) was selected for screening at the Rome International Film Festival in Georgia, November 11-14. For more information about this festival, go to www.romeinternationalfilmfestival.com.

On the Sidelines (BFA Doc 2021 Valerie Betts) was selected for screening at the Hollywood Florida Film Festival, November 6-13. For more information about this festival, go to www.hollywoodfloridafilmfestival.com<http://www.hollywoodfloridafilmfestival.com>.

Wolves (BFA F3 2021 Travae Davis) was selected for screening at the American Black Festival in New York City, November 3-14. For more information about this festival, go to www.abff.com<http://www.abff.com>.

On the Sidelines (BFA Doc 2021 Valerie Betts), Piccolo is Black (BFA Doc 2021 Ryan Joiner/Landon Watford), Full-Timers (BFA F3 2021 Andrew Bourne), The Castle Builder (BFA Doc 2021 Tristan Owen/Thomas McDonald) and Breaking Vanilla (BFA Doc 2021 Hollis Rosenkranz) were selected for screening at the Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival, November 4-21, and are semi-finalists in the College Film Competition - Documentary Section. For more information about this festival, go to www.fliff.com.

On the Third Day of an International Manhunt (BFA Thesis 2021 Jack Owen DP/Costa Karalis DR) was selected for screening at Camerimage in Torun, Poland, November 13-20. For more information about this festival, go to https://camerimage.pl/en/camerimage-2021/informacje-ogolne.

Pine Mountain Overnight (BFA Thesis 2020 Geena Hernandez), Breaking Vanilla (BFA Doc 2021 Hollis Rosenkranz), On the Sidelines (BFA Doc 2021 Valerie Betts), Piccolo is Black (BFA Doc 2021 Ryan Joiner/Landon Watford), Sophie in Furbyland (BFA Doc 2021 Pacey Hansen), Capture the Flag (BFA F3 2021 Connie O’Connor), of our trespasses (BFA Thesis 2021 Taylor Ross), On the Third Day of an International Manhunt (BFA Thesis 2021 Costa Karalis), La Perrera (MFA Thesis 2021 Alex Thiel) and Days of Glory (BFA F3 2021 Melissa Calderon) were selected for screening at the Brouhaha Film & Video Showcase in Orlando, Florida, November 20-21. For more information about this festival, go to www.enzian.org.

Sight (MFA Thesis 2017 Neen Talbott) was invited to screen at Festival Panoramic in Barcelona and Granollers, Spain, October 15 – November 28. For more information about this festival, go to https://panoramicgranollers.cat/en/.

The Fifth Day (BFA F3 2021 Matthew Romanski) and Moonshot (BFA Thesis 2021 Chase Davis) were selected for screening at the Reel Recovery Film Festival and Symposium in Studio City, November 5-11 and The Fifth Day is a Finalist. For more information about this festival, go to www.reelrecoveryfilmfestival.org<http://www.reelrecoveryfilmfestival.org>.

Death at Dinner (MFA Thesis 2018 Bethany Miller) was selected for screening at the Franklin International Indie Film Festival in Tennessee, November 9-13. For more information about this festival, go to fiiff.org.

The Flip Side (BFA Doc 2018 Will Stead) and In the Words of Hemingway (BFA F3 2020 Taylor Ross) were selected for screening at the Key West Film Festival, November 17-21. For more information about this festival, go to http://kwfilmfest.com.

Roofing in July (BFA F3 2021 Cooper Shapiro) was selected for screening at GainesCon in St. Petersburg, November 19-20. For more information about this con, go to gainescon.com.

Piccolo is Black (BFA Doc 2021 Ryan Joiner/Landon Watford) was selected for screening at the African Film Festival Atlanta, November 19-21. For more information about this festival, go to https://africanfilmfestatl.com/.

Darling Don’t Cry, It’s Ugly (MFA QD2 2020 Sarah Gambles) Irresistible (MFA D1 2019 Sarah Gambles) and Deep Space (MFA D2 2019 Ashley James) were selected for screening at jellyFEST in Los Angeles, November 20-21, 2021.

What the Heck is Going On? (BFA Thesis 2021 Alex Bale) was selected for screening at the New York City Short Comedy Film Festival on November 21. For more information about this festival, go to https://nycscff.com/.

Irreplaceable: Stories of Katrina (BFA Documentary 2020 Bretton Miller), FO(U)R (MFA Thesis 2020 Ashley James), Pink is the Color of the Ocean (BFA Thesis 2021 Summer Schantz), What the Heck is Going On? (BFA Thesis 2021 Alex Bale), A Bloody Good Time (BFA Thesis 2021 Kaitlin Corwin) and Of Our Trespasses (BFA Thesis 2021 Taylor Ross) were selected for screening at the Carrboro Film Fest in North Carolina, November 19-22. For more information about this festival, go to www.carrborofilm.org<http://www.carrborofilm.org>.

On the Sidelines (BFA Doc 2021 Valerie Betts) and Sugar Mountain (BFA Doc 2021 Javier Barranco) are Official Selections of the Central Florida Cinefest in Orlando, November 27-28. For more information about this festival, go to https://cfcinefest.org/.

Recipient (MFA Thesis 2021 Di Lu) was selected for screening at the Chinese American Film Festival in Los Angeles, November 1-30. For more information about this festival, go to www.cafilmfestival.com.

A Righteous Man (BFA Thesis 2020 Zach Freeman) was selected for screening at the ABQ Indie Fest in Albuquerque, New Mexico, date to be determined, and is nominated for Best Cinematography. For more information about this festival, go to www.abqindiefestival.com/<http://www.abqindiefestival.com/>.

First Love (BFA Thesis 2021 Kiara Pomeroy) and Syena and the Orkestra (BFA F3 2020 Kiara Pomeroy) were selected for screening at Black Film Festival Atlanta, December 1-5. For more information about this festival, go to www.blackfilmfestivalatlanta.com/<http://www.blackfilmfestivalatlanta.com/>.

On the Third Day of an International Manhunt (BFA Thesis 2021 Costa Karalis), Dream Operator (BFA F3 2021 Bretton Miller) and The Muse (MFA D1 2020 Juliana White) were selected for screening at the Melbourne Independent Filmmakers Festival in Florida, December 2-4. For more information about this festival, go to melbournefilmfest.com.

Pink is the Color of the Ocean (BFA Thesis 2021 Summer Schantz) was selected for screening at the Female Voices Rock Film Festival in New York City, December 2-5. For more information about this festival, go to www.femalevoicesrock.com<http://www.femalevoicesrock.com>.

Midnight Screams (BFA Thesis 2021 Sean Menendez), Piccolo is Black (BFA Doc 2021 Ryan Joiner/Landon Watford), Sophie in Furbyland (BFA Doc 2021 Pacey Hansen), Capture the Flag (BFA F3 2021 Connie O’Connor), On the Third Day of an International Manhunt (BFA Thesis 2021 Costa Karalis), Withered (MFA QD2 2020 Rita al Cuhna), The Fifth Day (BFA F3 2021 Matthew Romanski), Dream Operator (BFA F3 2021 Bretton Miller), Inside My House (BFA Documentary 2021 Gabby Carbone/Andrew Williams), Miss Flores (BFA Doc 2021 Juliana Toloza), Why the Demon Comes (BFA F1 2020 Natalia Coiro), How to Dance with Monsters (BFA F3 2021 Megan Baer), Perfect Selfie (MFA QD2 2020 Di Lu), Shadowboxing (BFA F3 2021 Josh Myers) and The (Un)Lucky Ones (BFA Documentary 2020 Sophie Rizzo) were selected for screening at the Tampa Bay Underground Film Festival in Tampa, December 2-5. For more information about this festival, go to http://tbuff.org/.

Midnight Screams (BFA Thesis 2021 Sean Menendez) was selected for screening at the Muestra Intergalactica de Cine festival in Saltillo, Mexico, December 6-12. For more information about this festival, go to www.muestraintergalactica.com<http://www.muestraintergalactica.com>.

The Castle Builder (BFA Doc 2021 Tristan Owen/Thomas McDonald) was selected for screening at the Anchorage International Film Festival, December 3-12. For more information about this festival, go to https://anchoragefilmfestival.org/.

Sophie in Furbyland (BFA Doc 2021 Pacey Hansen) and Chinook (BFA F3 2020 Costa Karalis) were selected for screening at the Sick ‘n’ Wrong Film Festival in Orlando on December 10th. For more information about this festival, go to /www.sick-n-wrong.com.

How to Dance with Monsters (BFA F3 2021 Megan Baer) was selected for screening at the New York International Women Festival, December 11-12. For more information about this festival, go to http://www.niff.net/.

Fairy Dust (MFA Thesis 2021 Sarah Gambles) was selected for screening at the LGBTQ+ Los Angeles Film Festival on January 14th. For more information about this festival, go to https://lgbtlosangelesfilmfestival.com.

The Ghost of You (BFA F3 2021 Rose Hoover), Inside My House (BFA Documentary 2021 Gabby Carbone/Andrew Williams), Breaking Vanilla (BFA Doc 2021 Hollis Rosenkranz), A Fight for Starry Night (BFA Documentary 2021 Beatriz Arrocha), This Takes Time (BFA Documentary 2021 Indie DiMartino), Midnight Screams (BFA Thesis 2021 Sean Menendez), Moonshot (BFA Thesis 2021 Chase Davis), How to Dance with Monsters (BFA F3 2021 Megan Baer), What the Heck is Going On? (BFA Thesis 2021 Alex Bale) and Just Juice (BFA F3 2021 Erica Chow) were selected for screening at the Dunedin International Film Festival, January 13-16. For more information about this festival, go to http://dunedinfilmfestival.org/.

Shadowboxing (BFA Thesis 2021 Josh Myers), Breaking Vanilla (BFA Doc 2021 Hollis Rosenkranz), Sophie in Furbyland (BFA Doc 2021 Pacey Hansen), On the Sidelines (BFA Doc 2021 Valerie Betts), Sugar Mountain (Javier Barranco), Piccolo is Black (BFA Doc 2021 Ryan Joiner/Landon Watford), The Fifth Day (BFA F3 2021 Matthew Romanski) and A Fight for Starry Night (Beatriz Arrocha) were selected for screening at the Central Florida Film Festival (CENFLO) in Mount Dora, Florida, January 21-23, 2022. For more information about this festival, go to www.centralfloridafilmfestival.com<http://www.centralfloridafilmfestival.com>.

Inside My House (BFA Documentary 2021 Gabby Carbone/Andrew Williams), Breaking Vanilla (BFA Doc 2021 Hollis Rosenkranz), This Takes Time (BFA Documentary 2021 Indie DiMartino), Sophie in Furbyland (BFA Doc 2021 Pacey Hansen), Full-Timers (BFA F3 2021 Andrew Bourne), Pink is the Color of the Ocean (BFA Thesis 2021 Summer Schantz), What the Heck is Going On? (BFA Thesis 2021 Alex Bale), Nicholas (BFA F3 2021 Aidan Baker) and No Man’s Land (BFA F3 2021 Landon Hogue) were selected for screening at the Jacksonville Film Festival, February 4-6. For more information about this festival, go to https://jacksonvillefilmfestival.com/2022.

Of Our Trespasses (BFA Thesis 2021 Taylor Ross) was selected for screening in the 2022 version (dates to be announced later) of San Antonio QFest. For more information about this festival, go to www.pridesanantonio.org/sa-qfest-film-festival.html<http://www.pridesanantonio.org/sa-qfest-film-festival.html>.

AliEN (MFA Thesis 2021 Shahbaz Khan) was selected for screening at the Seattle Asian American Film Festival, March 3-13. For more information about this festival, go to www.seattleaaff.org.

 Life in the Between (BFA Thesis 2020 Siara-Lauren Brown) was selected for screening at the American Pavilion Diversity Showcase in Cannes, May 17-28. For more information about this festival, go to http://www.ampav.com/index.php/student-programs/cannes-emerging-filmmaker-showcase/.