[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Event for List Serve

Madelyn Johnson via Film-Students via Film-BFA film-bfa at lists.fsu.edu
Thu Jan 28 09:39:28 EST 2021

Good Morning,

I am the Marketing Chair for Power of WE, an organization dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion on campus. We report to President Thrasher and are funded by the President’s office. Power of WE would like to extend an invitation out to our upcoming Shared Spaces event, “Social Media + Democracy: Are We More Divided or Connected?” Our Shared Spaces events focus on promoting civil discussion across differences and include a panel conversation followed by breakout discussions.

We feel that discussion across differences is a vital skill for all FSU students, regardless of their discipline or college. We would therefore appreciate it if you could share this event with the members of this email list.

The event is on Tuesday, February 2nd from 6:30-8:30 on Zoom. Registration is required at PoWE.eventbrite.com. I have attached a flyer with the details of the event.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any more information.

Sincerely,

Maddy Johnson

Marketing Chair, Power of WE