[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Leadership Development Opportunities for Undergraduate Students

Eric Jones via Film-Students via Film-BFA film-bfa at lists.fsu.edu
Thu Feb 13 10:56:12 EST 2020

To Whom It May Concern,

I am Eric Jones, a program coordinator in the Center for Leadership and Social Change. I work with experiential leadership programs for undergraduate students. Two of those programs, Leadership LOGIC and LeaderShape have applications currently open. I am emailing your listserv in the hopes you could send out these fantastic opportunities for personal and professional growth for the students you serve. I have written blurbs below and attached flyers for each program. Thank you in advance!

Leadership LOGIC:

Working together with the Center for Leadership and Social Change and the FSU Reservation, Florida State students will learn leadership knowledge, values, abilities, and behavior that will enable and empower them to make a difference in our academic, professional, or civic community. They will have the opportunity to build community with other FSU students, have all meals provided, and stay overnight at the FSU Reservation, all of which is at no cost to them! If you are interested in attending, you can register here<https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0p3HJiKqIPayFJH>. Applications close Wednesday, February 19th at 11:59pm. If you have any questions, please reach out to Eric Jones at ecjones3 at fsu.edu<mailto:ecjones3 at fsu.edu>.

LeaderShape:

The Center for Leadership & Social Change, in partnership with LeaderShape(r), hosts a session of the Institute. This four-day experience challenges participants to lead with integrity while working towards a vision grounded in their deepest values. Participants explore not only what they want to do, but who they want to be. During the week, participants will have an opportunity to meet and work with 70 students from diverse backgrounds, as well as create a personal vision-an individual commitment to creating a positive change in the world. FSU LeaderShape(r) Institute is designed to provide an environment that encourages personal leadership development. And, due to our wonderful support and sponsorship, attending the LeaderShape(r) Institute is at no-cost to participants. The 2020 Institute will be held Monday, May 4th - Thursday, May 7th. Interested students can apply here<https://leadershape.org/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fApplications%2fApply%2f3929>. Applications close February 29th at 11:59pm. Our final Information Session is Monday, Feb. 17th @ 6pm in DSC 1006. If you have any questions, please reach out to Eric Jones ecjones3 at fsu.edu<mailto:ecjones3 at fsu.edu>.

Best,

Eric Jones (He/Him/His)
Experiential Leadership Coordinator
Center for Leadership and Social Change