[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Warren Report 8.13.20

Meryl Warren via Film-Students via Film-BFA film-bfa at lists.fsu.edu
Thu Aug 13 15:22:05 EDT 2020

From Zachary Johnson (BFA 12) “Hey guys! "School Night" is now LIVE on the RIIFF platform and will be available for free viewing all weekend! So excited to finally share this labor of love!
https://vimeo.com/showcase/7425702<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2Fshowcase%2F7425702%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0ExOvig35rZd9ztuNaXIV-e_fCfPuXFAr5qptWZDDRZOOpSn7jbX4SX6Y&h=AT363UUoefEzmL6MNtBfXbaqqdgMhCvusJZAquGS7rxt7Etfn3pl7oZYPl_1MyxI6cVl6YE3VrH1UeItNgfVd6vWj5ESk6JNGuUlNdoG_nxwXr1pqyCqNzstbSGXI1TfV5H3VHs1QF3yO3arVuIeSoM&__tn__=-UK-R&c%5B0%5D=AT2gDZBWVMMHH1OWxHKzTcVEWpVywS0xZUQo2LpA51lAb5Lucpg4WHmMXr4eo9EQWp8ZAoNlk7TmxFu4RbHGJSWIi_fs9Dswq3wfEPa0AUtFkuOHGSpdw3Puy7RFKR5ZZtZ3aseOcMiNe24TRtIrBg> Thank you again to everyone who helped make it possible: Idan Menin (BFA 12) , Lauria Christina Ortiz, Greg De Iuliio, Katie Regier, and many others.  Hope you’ll enjoy!”

Congratulations to Brendan Murphy (BFA 93) who is now Associate Production Manager at Dreamworks Animation!

And to Jacqueline Stein (MFA Writing ) who is Showrunner’s Assistant for Sarah Treem on this show:  https://www.indiewire.com/2020/05/hedy-lamarr-gal-gadot-series-apple-tv-plus-1202234166/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.indiewire.com/2020/05/hedy-lamarr-gal-gadot-series-apple-tv-plus-1202234166/__;!!PhOWcWs!msOJvCnhKlEZccToFPSSesqn3a9kKPZfN4SpOsq1YeT-jQC-ELbMRUt6Rmb2IXA$>