[Film-bfad2] [Film-bfad] [Film-Students] [Warren Report] Great Give Update - 5.5 hours left

Meryl Warren mwarren at fsu.edu
Fri Mar 29 15:33:40 EDT 2019

Great thanks to everyone, alumni and friends, who has helped us reach and exceed our financial goal!  We are currently over $13,000, and with 6 hours left and hope for more!  All funds will go directly to the Alumni Fund Endowment.

And at this point we have contributions from about 8% of our alumni – 3% better than last year, 5.5% better than earlier today.   But we need more.

I’ve been trying to communicate directly with alumni via our  FSU Motion software but I hear from alums that those communications are sometime not readable.  So this is a final plea to alums:  this campaign is about participation.  Please show that you care for the Film School – even the smallest donation lets us, and more importantly, the University know that we have your support.

http://spark.fsu.edu/Project/667/Meryl-Warren-Alumni-Fund