[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] [Warren Report] Great Give Update - 6 Hours Left!

Meryl Warren mwarren at fsu.edu
Fri Mar 29 15:23:06 EDT 2019

Great thanks to everyone, alumni and friends,  who has helped us reach and exceed our financial goal!  We are currently over $13,000,  with 6 hours left and hope for more!  All funds will go directly to the Alumni Fund Endowment.

And at this point we have contributions from about 8% of our alumni – 3% better than last year, 5.5% better than earlier today.   But we need more.

I’ve been trying to communicate directly with alumni via our  FSU Motion software but I hear from alums that those communications are sometime not readable.  So this is a final plea to alums:  this campaign is about participation.  Please show that you care for the Film School – even the smallest donation lets us and more importantly the University know that we have your support.

Here’s the link:  http://spark.fsu.edu/Project/667/Meryl-Warren-Alumni-Fund