[Film-bfad2] [Film-bfad] [Film-Students] [Warren Report] 11 Hours Left in the Great Give

Meryl Warren mwarren at fsu.edu
Fri Mar 29 09:45:51 EDT 2019

Thanks so very much to all our friends and alumni who have donated to help build the Meryl Warren Alumni Fund which  was established to help the College continue its efforts to stay firmly connected with our graduates. Through hosting networking and screening events in Los Angeles, Atlanta and New York, by inviting alumni to return to the College to share their experiences and expertise with our current students, as well as by providing support to their creative projects, contributions to the Meryl Warren Fund provide resources that keep us connected.
There are 11 hours left in the Great Give.  We aren’t asking for huge gifts, which of course would be greatly appreciated and help build that endowment to ensure we can continue alumni activities that cannot be funded with State funds.  Even $5 is a sign that you care about the Film School and what we try to do to keep our Alumni Network active.
http://spark.fsu.edu/Project/667/Meryl-Warren-Alumni-Fund
Meryl