[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] [Warren Report] Film School Great Give

Meryl Warren mwarren at fsu.edu
Thu Mar 28 09:02:36 EDT 2019

Help us help our alumni! We’re raising money for the Meryl Warren Alumni Fund. This fund was created to help with costs for visiting our alumni, creating networking opportunities, and providing screening and other events in LA, NY, or ATL. To all of our alums and friends,  please consider making a gift during the FSU Great give over the next 36 hours. Please follow the link to make your gift. http://spark.fsu.edu/project/667.

I’ll be sending you frequent updates on our progress!

Meryl