[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] [Warren Report] FSU Great Give ONLY 13 HOURS LEFT UPDATE

Meryl Warren mwarren at fsu.edu
Fri Mar 23 13:51:58 EDT 2018

FRIDAY, 1:45 PM UPDATE

Y’all are doing GREAT!  Between our alumni, faculty and friends we have not only topped our goal of $7,500, but also our Great Give from last year of $8430.   As of this minute we are at $8,943!!!   We can make these $ go a long way in support of alumni events.

Still very disappointed in the number of alums who have contributed – only 56 of our total of 1600 alumni.  Would like to encourage more of you to give, even if it’s just a small amount – let’s get that alumni participation over 3.5%.

The donor site closes at 9 PM EST.

FRIDAY, 7:30 AM UPDATE

The Seminoles won!  Hope everyone watched that spectacular basketball game.  They were AMAZING!

And all of you are amazing; let’s make the Film School winners too.   We are one of the few Great Give campaigns at FSU who have not already surpassed their goals.   We are now at $5,153 – still a long way to go with only 13 hours left.  Only 30 alums have helped – big thanks to every one of you.  That leaves over 1500 alums to pitch in just a little bit to get us to our goal.  Don’t wait – help us NOW!  Click http://spark.fsu.edu/Project/404/Meryl-Warren-Alumni-Fund

Meryl

THURSDAY, 7:30 PM UPDATE

We are half way to our official goal of $7500, trying to top last year’s $8430.  We’ve gotten half way with just 16 alumni and 5 faculty and staff donating.  Big thanks to everyone who has donated already.

Come on alums! 16 donors out of 1600 alumni????  Let’s show the University that our alums care about our programs and are willing to help support them.  Even a $10 donation would be very welcome!   Don’t feel that any donation is too small; we’d love to show the University that our alums care by a big increase in the number of alums who help out.

Meryl

THURSDAY, 9 AM
FSU’S GREAT GIVE is a 36-hour online giving opportunity  in support of academic programs which starts this morning at 9  AM and runs through tomorrow at 9 PM.

After our very successful Great Give last year, the Film School has chosen to again to seek donations to the Meryl Warren Fund, which my husband endowed, to support alumni activities such as our LA, ATL and NY screenings and receptions.

You can make contributions NOW  at  http://spark.fsu.edu/Project/404/Meryl-Warren-Alumni-Fund    Won’t take you two minutes to donate.

The University values greatly alumni and friend participation in fund raising, so hope all of you will think about making a contribution to let us continue to have receptions, dinners, etc., so we can keep our amazing alumni network strong.  No contribution is too small, and, of course, none would be too large!     Last year 95 of us raised $8,430 – LET’S TOP THAT!

Meryl