[Film-bfad2] [Film-bfad] [Film-Students] [Warren Report] FSU Great Give

Meryl Warren mwarren at fsu.edu
Thu Mar 22 09:01:15 EDT 2018

FSU’S GREAT GIVE is a 36-hour online giving opportunity  in support of academic programs which starts this morning at 9  AM and runs through tomorrow at 9 PM.

After our very successful Great Give last year, the Film School has chosen to again to seek donations to the Meryl Warren Fund, which my husband endowed, to support alumni activities such as our LA, ATL and NY screenings and receptions.

You can make contributions NOW  at  http://spark.fsu.edu/Project/404/Meryl-Warren-Alumni-Fund    Won’t take you two minutes to donate.

The University values greatly alumni and friend participation in fund raising, so hope all of you will think about making a contribution to let us continue to have receptions, dinners, etc., so we can keep our amazing alumni network strong.  No contribution is too small, and, of course, none would be too large!     Last year 95 of us raised $8,430 – LET’S TOP THAT!

Meryl