[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] [Warren Report] Warren Report 1.25.18

Meryl Warren mwarren at fsu.edu
Thu Jan 25 12:49:36 EST 2018

You don't want to miss Dean Reb Braddock, Faculty Filmmaker Valerie Scoon, former Film Faculty Chip Chalmers, alums Neil Butler (BFA  95) and Kenneth Jones (MFA  91)   at the Tally Shorts Film Festival<https://www.facebook.com/TallyShorts/?fref=mentions>'s panel on the importance of short film! It’s going to be amazing discussion!  Friday, January 26th at 5:30pm, Sittig Hall (across from the entrance to Challenger Learning Center) 301 South Bronough Street, Tallahassee, FL 32301 http://goo.gl/maps/7dEGK  This event is open to All Fest Pass holders, so be sure to pick yours up today<http://tallyshorts.com/2018-tickets/>! This panel is free to all students with a valid student ID.  Catering provided by Galas by Gilmore, compliments of Haggai Construction and Development<http://haggaiconstruction.com/>.

Last week I posted a letter from Reb about Brenda Mills, currently our Festival Coordinator and Industry Liaison, transitioning to my job over the next year or so, and asking you to friend Brenda on a new Facebook page.  We’ve found a better way to do that so be on the lookout for a Friend request from Brenda Mills from her personal page and please accept her invitation!

Andy Thompson (BFA 09) was Associate Producer for Dunkirk which was nominated for Best Director, Picture, Production Design, Cinematography, Sound Editing, Sound Mixing, Original Score and Editing!