[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] FW: Community Dialogue - Common Ground on Abortion: Past and Present

Brenda Mills bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Jan 11 09:19:31 EST 2018

In case this is interesting to you. My husband organizes this series and they’re always pretty interesting and powerful.

Please consider joining us for our next Community Dialogue, featuring FSU’s Mary Ziegler on the topic of the forgotten history of the (once civil) abortion debate, how and why it changed, and possible directions from here.  As in all of our Community Dialogue gatherings, we will collectively and respectfully explore this sensitive and challenging topic.  Light lunch will be served.  Be sure to click on the flyer below for further information and to RSVP, since seating is limited for this intimate gathering.  Feel free to e-mail or call me with any questions (contact info below).

[id:image001.jpg at 01D388A4.881CF6D0]
Dr. Steve Mills
Associate Director
Center for Leadership & Social Change