[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Be safe

Jed Kaleko jkaleko at fsu.edu
Sun Sep 10 18:36:39 EDT 2017

Thanks Vall! Hope you are having an awesome time in Russia. Tallahassee is stepping up, as usual. I think we will endure.

Jed

Jed Kaleko
Teaching Faculty/Filmmaker in Residence

A5112 University Center|College of Motion Picture Arts|Florida State University|Tallahassee, FL 32306
jkaleko at fsu.edu

“Please note: Florida has very broad public records laws.
Most written communications to or from state/university
employees and students are public records and available
to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail
communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.”