[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] FW: Last Call --17th student film festival

Brenda Mills bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Sep 7 09:34:47 EDT 2017

Enter this if you want (and if Tony has okayed your chain of title delivery). It’s free. You probably won’t be able to attend.

From: Internacional Student Film Festival in Belgrade <festivalofstudentfilm at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 9:31 AM
Subject: Last Call --17th student film festival

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B535_yk17bu_X2xLZHh1dTFHQ1k&revid=0B535_yk17bu_SGdZSktxYjNMRGhScDJmMVh1MGJOSGY1dHRZPQ]
We are happy to inform you that the FSF team has decided to prolong the application due date for another week! This means it is now open until the 12th of September.

Please forward the news to your students and remind them to send in their films in order to participate in our Festival.

LINK TO ENTRY FORM: https://goo.gl/forms/PnGPpsTfZBIVaEzH3<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_forms_PnGPpsTfZBIVaEzH3&d=DwMFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=3gFsEbiO2KSUrPgw4wRH8Q&m=2Iu2aP5smPzpft_miidrubMRzqeRRrfiMlAGFBX0fo4&s=0cAANNpZeV2MKaao3d-rstV1tYRwbm2-thI3ug636gk&e=>

Yours sincerely,

International Student Film Festival

For any further information please contact our festival coordinators:

Ikonija Jeftic

ikonija.jeftic.96 at hotmail.com<mailto:ikonija.jeftic.96 at hotmail.com>

+381645035394<tel:+381%2064%205035394>

festivalofstudentfilm at gmail.com<mailto:festivalofstudentfilm at gmail.com>