[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Partnership Literacies: Who's Got the Camera?

Lisa Tripp ltripp at fsu.edu
Wed Sep 6 11:49:30 EDT 2017

Hi everyone - I’m happy to announce the release of my co-authored publication, "Partnership Literacies: Who's Got the Camera?<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jaal.680/full>” in the current issue of Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy. The article discusses the after-school teen filmmaking class / research project that I’ve been working with for the past year or so. Very pleased to see us in print!

Let me know if you’d like to learn more,

Lisa
P.S. Since the link may not give you full access, I’m attaching a PDF here in case you want to read  the article.

Lisa M. Tripp, Ph.D.
Teaching Professor and Academic Affairs Coordinator
Florida State University, College of Motion Picture Arts
film.fsu.edu<http://film.fsu.edu/>

PUBLIC RECORD NOTIFICATION:
Due to Florida’s very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU employees
are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be
subject to public disclosure.