[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Protecting Our Diversity Meeting

Lisa Tripp ltripp at fsu.edu
Wed Sep 6 11:34:01 EDT 2017

All - We’re having our first Protecting Our Diversity workgroup meeting of the semester, Thursday Sept. 7 from 1-2 pm in Demo Room 1. (That’s tomorrow at lunch!)

The goal is to have a meeting focused on some practical ideas that we’d like to work on developing and implementing this semester (e.g. a “culture-sharing” wall, a speaker series, other items tbd...). We’ll discuss preliminary ideas, seek input, and consider next steps.

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend. Hope to see you there,

Lisa

Lisa M. Tripp, Ph.D.
Teaching Professor and Academic Affairs Coordinator
Florida State University, College of Motion Picture Arts
film.fsu.edu<http://film.fsu.edu/>