[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] 2017 Football Game Day Parking Notice
tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Sep 1 12:50:32 EDT 2017
FSU has a home football game this Saturday. Because of this, access into the Film School is restricted that day. If you need to get into the Film School you will need to present your ID to the security guards who will check to see if you are on the access list. I emailed the campus police with a list of ALL faculty, staff and students. So, you should all be able to get in with your ID.
Access into the building is limited to the Film School spaces on the first 3 floors (for students) and the first 3 floors + 5th floor (for faculty/staff). If you are found outside these areas, your game day access privileges will be revoked, and you will face disciplinary actions. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Parking is a separate issue as most lots around the stadium are closed the night before the game. Your car will be towed if it is in one of the parking lots around the stadium after 11:59pm on the day before the game. See below for more parking info.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Head of Production
Florida State University
College of Motion Picture Arts
A5100 University Center
Tallahassee, FL 32306
* Football Game Day Parking: Many campus parking venues, mainly west of Woodward Avenue, will be closed for reserved parking on home football game days. Use our football game day parking map<https://transportation.fsu.edu/event-parking/football-game-day> to see which lots are reserved. All vehicles MUST be removed from the reserved parking lots/garages by 11:59PM on the day before a home game. Reminders will be sent campus-wide prior to each home game.
* There are many construction zones throughout campus. Please use caution when driving, biking, and walking in these areas.
* Help keep our campus safe - Watch for bicycles and pedestrians when driving on campus and parking in lots or garages. Also, observe posted street and parking area speed limits.
* Motorcycles, scooters, and bicycles should not ride through parking entry/exit lanes with control gates. The control gates are not sensitive enough to properly detect these types of vehicles. The gates could come down unexpectedly and cause damage or injury.
* The northern entry/exit point to the Mendenhall Lot has been closed indefinitely to provide better pedestrian and bicycle safety along Legacy Walk.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Film-bfad2