[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Fall Audition Schedule & Instructions - Reminder

Tony Ciarlariello tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Oct 5 16:04:07 EDT 2017

Just a reminder that we are still planning to hold Fall Auditions this coming Sunday and the next (Oct 8 & 15). We are closely monitoring Tropical Storm Nate, and I’ll update you if we need to cancel.
--

Attached is the schedule for the upcoming auditions, Sun., October 8 & 15. Please check the schedule carefully for the date and time you are scheduled to work, and make sure you are on time for your shift.

NO SWAPPING POSITIONS WITHOUT MY APPROVAL.

Also attached is a description of each of the jobs so you know what your job entails.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Tony