[Film-bfad2] [Film-bfad] [Film-Students] FW: Grand Prix Fotofestiwal / Photo Contest for Students

Brenda Mills bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Nov 9 14:50:45 EST 2017

From: Paula Strugińska <p.struginska at fotofestiwal.com>
Date: Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 11:53 AM
To: Paula Strugińska <p.struginska at fotofestiwal.com>
Subject: Grand Prix Fotofestiwal / Photo Contest for Students

Hello, I am writing to inform about the competition that may be interesting for your students :) We would greatly appreciate if you could spread our Grand Prix Fotofestiwal 2018 Open Call among your students via mailings, website & social media :) They can win: ● 10.000 PLN (~2300 Euro) ● Exhibition during Fotofestiwal 2018 (Łódź/Poland, over 20.000 viewers) ● Slideshows during the Fotofestiwal and other international photography festivals - Fotofestiwal's partners. Please find attached the illustrations for your potential issues and infos ready to be copied & pasted (Facebook, Twitter & Mailing/www) - feel free to use them if it will be helpful. With kindest regards, Paula Strugińska Fotofestiwal - International Festival of Photography. Facebook: Grand Prix Fotofestiwal 2018 Open Call is ON! ⚡ You can win: ● 10.000 PLN (~2300 Euro) ● Exhibition during Fotofestiwal 2018 (Łódź/Poland, over 20.000 viewers) ● Slideshows during the Fotofestiwal and other international photography festivals - Fotofestiwal's partners. Stay updated, join the event! 👇👇👇 https://www.facebook.com/events/335303003587094<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_events_335303003587094&d=DwMFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=LJQw-Cr_mYPBcK6Xl8KyI2cQK3ZTqOZbUvOZxEBIHEg&m=TJs3kuzQjFUuEO2xliQPlRYBDDhxMk69mDEtw78fpd4&s=FXce9IZTmvO0__-seDp6JcqlIvJaPCzgU-S4VJhy6Eo&e=> Twitter: #GrandPrix #Fotofestiwal is ON! Submissions via: https://www.picter.com/fotofestiwal<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.picter.com_fotofestiwal&d=DwMFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=LJQw-Cr_mYPBcK6Xl8KyI2cQK3ZTqOZbUvOZxEBIHEg&m=TJs3kuzQjFUuEO2xliQPlRYBDDhxMk69mDEtw78fpd4&s=vwemvzVmRBlj8WMcosK8nc4jXvST9om_o4CQj1li5LQ&e=> Talented #photographers wanted! #PhotoContest Mailing / www: Grand Prix Fotofestiwal 2018 Open Call is ON! What do winners receive? ● 10.000 PLN (~2300 Euro) for one artist. ● Exhibition during Fotofestiwal 2018 (Łódź/Poland, over 20.000 viewers) for ten artists. ● Distinction for the second ten artists – slideshows during the Fotofestiwal and other international photography festivals - Fotofestiwal's partners. Submissions via: www.picter.com/fotofestiwal<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.picter.com_fotofestiwal&d=DwMFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=LJQw-Cr_mYPBcK6Xl8KyI2cQK3ZTqOZbUvOZxEBIHEg&m=TJs3kuzQjFUuEO2xliQPlRYBDDhxMk69mDEtw78fpd4&s=G41W0zCioVX3dsavQiFFnu2jmEjEk4WxjpUJoNHbKHk&e=> Grand Prix gives photographers an opportunity to present their works during Fotofestiwal (Łódź/Poland). We award artists with exceptional personality and projects that present daring ideas. The submission is open and does not impose any restrictions related to topics, age or place. About Fotofestiwal. Fotofestiwal was established in 2001 as one of the first photography events in Poland. It was a spontaneous initiative of students and lecturers of the Sociology Department. Since then, photography and ways of organizing cultural events have transformed. The same has been true for Fotofestiwal itself – we have a different perspective towards the program, we work differently, our viewer’s needs have changed. Still, Fotofestiwal remains a space for presenting various forms and types of photography, a forum for discussion about art and society, a motivation to search for alternative methods of discussing and exhibiting photography. But first of all, invariably, it is a place where people meet. More: www.fotofestiwal.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.fotofestiwal.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=LJQw-Cr_mYPBcK6Xl8KyI2cQK3ZTqOZbUvOZxEBIHEg&m=TJs3kuzQjFUuEO2xliQPlRYBDDhxMk69mDEtw78fpd4&s=YVINPMJZb-kj6pFCCKnspzBwKpaJJZ-Ap9M0xSs1UEU&e=>

PAULA STRUGIŃSKA
MIĘDZYNARODOWY FESTIWAL FOTOGRAFII W ŁODZI /
INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF PHOTOGRAPHY IN LODZ

[https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BwPY7uuTZBKpYy1NamtDU01yNlE&export=download]

FUNDACJA EDUKACJI WIZUALNEJ /
FOUNDATION OF VISUAL EDUCATION
TYMIENIECKIEGO 3, 90-365 ŁÓDŹ