[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Dean Announcment

Syder, Andrew asyder at admin.fsu.edu
Tue May 23 15:05:29 EDT 2017

Dear students,

I bring you some excellent news...

As many of you know, the college has been engaged in a search for a new dean over the past few months. I’m thrilled to announce that, with full support from the faculty, our alumni, and the university, Interim Dean Reb Braddock will become our official dean, effective June 1, 2017.

Please join me in congratulating Reb in this exciting new chapter for our college! Since its inception, Reb has been the heart and soul of the film school. He’s been the chief architect of the curriculum and continues to fight every day to make the school better for students and faculty alike. (However hard you think he works for us, multiply that by ten.) Reb also has some great plans for the future of the college, to bring us even greater success on the international stage. We have a great captain at the helm!

So, please give Reb a hearty congratulations when you see him next and thank him for his countless hours of service to enhance your education. Nobody deserves it more.

Cheers,
Andrew

Andrew Syder
Associate Dean